15 Unique Tips To Get Six Pack Abs
By Jamin Thompson
1. Eat every 2-4 hours and be sure to eat 5-7 small meals daily. Eating smaller meals more frequently is a surefire way to boost your metabolism and create a thermogenic effect inside the body. By combining lean protein with the correct types and amounts of green leafy vegetables, good carbs, and fats at the right times, you will super charge your metabolism and turn your body into a 24-7 fat burning machine.
2. Eat breakfast. This is the most important meal of the day. This will give your metabolism a daily jump start and keep your fat loss efforts on track all day.
3. Don’t buy foods that are tempting. Keep foods like cookies, cakes, frozen pizzas, etc out of the house. You will be less likely to cheat this way.
4. Prepare your meals in advance. By planning your meals in advance, you will have prepared healthy food to eat throughout the day and be less likely to grab something unhealthy if you get a food craving. To make things easy, it is best to take one day of the week (typically on the weekend) and prepare all of your meals for the week.
5. Eat before you are famished. If you wait until you are absolutely starving to eat, you will most likely end up overeating.
6. Shop the outside isles of the supermarket instead of the middle isles. Most of the fatty, processed, junk foods are kept in the middle isles.
7. Drink at least 80-100 ounces of water daily. Since our bodies are over 70% water, drinking water is essential for optimal health. Water helps prime the body for fat loss, as well as flush out harmful toxins. Not drinking enough can lead to a water imbalance in the body, which can increase your risk of disease.
8. Eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. Most carbohydrates cause the pancreas to produce insulin, which acts as a signal to the brain to stop you from feeling hungry. When you eat high fructose corn syrup however, the brain never gets this signal so you are more likely to overeat and gain weight. Also, foods with high fructose corn syrup are typically very low in nutritional value and VERY high in calories.
9. Stay away from sugar-free foods. Many of these foods have tons of calories and artificial ingredients. Use Stevia sweetener instead ( www.Stevia.com )
10. Avoid ALL processed and refined foods, even for cheat meals. Be extra careful to avoid white flour pasta, white bread, white sugar, and white rice. These types of foods have no nutritional value and do absolutely nothing good for your body.
13. Take a multi-vitamin. We usually don’t get all of the vitamins and minerals we need from food so taking a multi-vitamin is a great way to ensure we get these essential nutrients.
14. Workout smarter not harder. In order to burn fat and develop six pack abs you must workout efficiently, so be sure to maintain maximum intensity and focus for the duration of the training session.
15. When doing cardio, stick to high-intensity, short-duration interval training. Skip the long boring 60 minute cardio sessions on the treadmill and trim that down into 15-20 minutes of high-intensity interval training.
About the Author
Jamin Thompson is an internationally recognized fat loss expert, fitness model, motivational speaker, and sports performance expert. He is the author of the best selling fitness and diet e-book, The 6 Pack Secret: Fat Burning Secrets of The World’s Top Fitness Models which has helped thousands of men and women from all over the world build muscle, lose fat, and remain healthy for life without the use of supplements, fancy machines, or long boring cardio workouts. Learn how to increase your metabolism and get rid of stubborn fat by visiting: www.the6packsecret.com
Sign up for my free fat loss newsletter and learn
how YOU can get rock hard 6 pack abs fast
Simply fill out your first name and email address below and you’ll be
immediately registered to receive my free six pack abs coaching
lessons. You can opt out at any time!
After you submit your info, check your email for a download link from Jamin Thompson.
Be sure to check your spam folder!
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
Your email will never be rented, traded or sold