Most email service providers are now using automated filtering systems to try and keep Spam out of customers’ inboxes. Often they accidentally filter the e-mail that you want to receive. It happens all the time.
Avoid spam but still ensure you receive our mailings and “The Hardbody Fitness Newsletter”.
1) If you use Hotmail, MSN or AOL: Add the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your “Safe List”
2) If you use Yahoo or Netscape: Create a “filter” to ensure our newsletter ends up in your Inbox and not the Junk Mail or Bulk Mail folder. If you still have issues just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step by step instructions:
1) Go to your hotmail mailbox and then click Options (shown below).
2) In the Options Menu => click Junk E-Mail Protection => click Safe List.
3) Type in: www.the6packsecret.com and click Add button. Type in email@example.com and click add button. Type in firstname.lastname@example.org and click add button.
4) This will automatically add our domain in Safe List and will ensure that future mails will directly go into Inbox.
Also if you ever see an email from us in your Junk Mail folder simply click ‘This is not Junk Mail’ to prevent our emails from being blocked by hotmail in the future.
1) Open your Yahoo mailbox, click Options, and then Mail Options (shown below).
2) Second, Click Filters => Then Click Add Filter. Name the filter anything (i.e. “hardbody newsletter”)
3) Under the heading “if all of the following rules are true …” go to the top row labeled “From header.” Next to this you will see drop down menu. Select “contains” & type in “@the6packsecret.com”.
4) At the bottom it says “Move the message to:”, select Inbox from the pull-down menu. Then left click on the “Add Filter” button at the bottom.
To ensure you get all mail we send (not just the newsletter) use the above four steps to add another filter that detects and forwards to your Inbox all mail from “@getresponse.com” (just change step 3).
1) Go to your Gmail mailbox.
2) Click on Contacts => Add Contact => enter any name you choose and Name and add www.the6packsecret.com there.
3) Then click Save.
Now emails from us will directly go into your inbox.
If You Use AOL: AOL has a very aggressive filtration system in place to block SPAM from filling your inbox. Unfortunately they also mistakenly block emails you requested.
Along with adding “the6packsecret.com” to your address book and approved list, we strongly recommend that you open emails from us on a regularly basis whether you read it or not…. AOL’s new *junk* controls will recognize the emails you consistently delete and in about a week will automatically block those messages from reaching your inbox.
1) Add www.the6packsecret.com to your contact list.
2) – Go to Keyword Mail Controls and select your screen name
3) Left Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.”
****For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include both of these domains: @the6packsecret.com @getresponse.com
****For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.”
– Left click on “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom. Then Left click on “Save.”
1) In the Tools menu=> click Options.
2) Now on the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3) Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab => Click Add.
4) In the “Add Address or Domain” Dialog box enter www.the6packsecret.com and Click OK
-Contact the customer service representative or the Postmaster at the company that provides your e-mail or Internet connection (your ISP). Explain to them that the6packsecret.com is e-mail that you asked for and value. Ask them if they can white-list the6packsecret.com for you. They’ll probably ask you for some information about us. Here’s what to tell them:
– Sending Address: If they ask for our address, give your contact this email address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
– Domain: If they need to know the domain we’re mailing from, tell them both of these:
Please do make sure that your mail server or ISP is not accidentally keeping the6packsecret.com or getresponse.com emails from you. You can use these same concepts to allow other emails through as well.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but these circumstances are beyond our control. All we can do is work together with the ISPs to shut out the REAL spammers and let the good email through!